The Park is located south east of Havelock North village – approximately at 15 minute drive to the summit.
Directions from Havelock North to the Main Gates Carpark and Summit – 5.5km
- Take Te Mata Road from Village centre for 1.5km
- At Hereworth Boys School turn right into Simla Avenue for 1km
- Turn left into Te Mata Peak Road for approximately 3km
Directions from Havelock North to the Tauroa Road entrance – 3.5km
- Take Te Mata Road from Village and take first right into Duart Road
- Drive 1km and turn veer left into Tauroa Road for 2km to the carpark