This is an opportunity to tell us what you like and don’t like about biking in Te Mata Park
We have the bike tracks in the Park and they are good but we want to talk about future biking in TMP.
This is how we look after your tracks now:
- New Honda power carrier to shift material
- HBRC has trail maintenance planned soon
Topics for discussion:
- HBRC trail maintenance
- Improving lower Te Kahu
- Seeking to have biking allowed on the little ridge that finishes above the saddle water fountain
- Seeking to have uphill bikers allowed on zig zag below summit and behind Peak House
- Building a new MTB trail from the summit
To keep up to date with your views we are going to hold bi-monthly meetings of any bikers who want to attend along with representatives from HBMTB club, BMC club and bike shop owners.
We will have an attendee list and keep a record of topics and views.
First meeting is at the HN Community Centre 5:30pm Friday 26 April