The Te Mata Park Trust Board has recently completed a Management Plan which sets out the operational and development priorities for Te Mata Park over the next 10 years.
The Trust is very grateful for the support provided by local authorities as they developed the Management Plan, particularly for the expertise and resources provided by the Parks Management team at Hastings District Council.
The planning process was overseen by a Governance Group, chaired by Sandra Hazlehurst, comprised of:
- Sandra Hazlehurst, Councillor, Hastings District Council / Trustee, Te Mata Park Trust Board
- Bruno Chambers, Chairman, Te Mata Park Trust Board
- Dave Bamford, Principal, Dave Bamford Tourism Development
- Steve Cave, Regional Parks Manager, Hawke’s Bay Regional Council
- Rachel Stuart, Parks Planning & Development Manager, Hastings District Council
- Georgina King, Senior Landscape Architect, Napier City Council
- Katherine Halliday, Project Coordinator, Te Mata Park