- Te Mata Park Trust Board – Bruno Chambers, Chair
- Media Enquiries – Bruno Chambers
- Event Enquiries – please complete the Te Mata Park Booking Form HDC 2017 and email it for approval.
Sign Up to our newsletter
Please use the form below to make comments or general suggestions.
The Park is located South East of Havelock North. Approx 10mins and 5km drive.
Directions from Havelock North to the Summit and Park Gates 5.5km
- Take TE MATA ROAD from Village centre for 1.5km
- At Hereworth Boys School turn right into SIMLA AVENUE for 1km
- Turn left into TE MATA PEAK ROAD for approx. 3km
Directions from Havelock North to the Lower Entrance to the Park 3.5km
- Take TE MATA ROAD from Village and take first right into DUART ROAD
- Drive 1km and turn veer left into TAUROA RD for 2km to the carpark.